Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vivek Welcome join the investors club! Project is gaining roots! Thanks to Renne!

Dear Vivek

Thanks for lending your support to this unique project to save our heritage. I share your thoughts and is of the same opinion. Trust me, I or rather we will it to keep it as transparent as any good organisation should be for its survival. Together as a TEAM we will make it as a living example whereby this upcoming project will serve as role model for others to follow. Its not the money that motivates me to pursue this project but sheer love for my GOA. My task is to bring people on board as equal partners and no one (including myself) will have absolute power over the organisation finances, irrespective even I may be the founding member. This project is by Goans for Goans no matter who you are , where you are or which religion you belong. All That matters is GOA! Not a Penney will be collected or ask until we have required 20+ member on board. With money follows devil and that is the destructive cause of every thing. So we as stake holders will have to put all procedures in place. Your word is as important as my word. I'm aware of the trust deficit but this we will overcome well before any of us transact money. I said it before and I stress it again this project must move forward with or without me. The goal is more important than the individual. Rest is assured. For sake of good order communicate all matters on this project on following Email goanheritagehomes@gmail.com


Leave your comment suggestion or share your thoughts on http://goanheritagehomes.blogspot.com


Warm regards,


Agnelo Pinheiro

No comments:

Post a Comment