Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mason join the investors club

Hi Mason,
 
Thanks for you your support and encouragement.  The business plan is to convert neglected heritage houses into tourist motels.
 
A brief outline to your query you could find on my blog.   http://goanheritagehomes.blogspot.com
 
Once we have committed people onboard will discuss the project plan in more detail with all stake holders.
 
Your willingness to participate is very appreciate.  In regards to the investment funds utilisation, You and other stake holder will jointly decide.
But, we will need 50% percent as working capital to run the company for next 3-4 years by this time I reckon company will able to share  return on investment by 6 to 10 % per year.  I shall be contacting you very soon with more details.  However, you are always free to write me and alternatively follow the development on http://goanheritagehomes.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Your proposal seems very promising. As I love Goa just like you do - I am willing to see this big dream come true. Could you also list the drawbacks that could occur such as:

    1)What happens if licences are not granted;
    2)Where will the funds be banked;
    3)Who will audit the funds;
    4)Who will manage the funds;
    5)Who will be given the rights to the funds;
    6)Will the investors be on the board of directors to oversee the project;
    7)Can the project draw on the skills of the investors;

    I am willing to give you assistance as I have financial expertise.

    E Mason

    ReplyDelete